Saturday, September 18, 2010

Machine Guns

The IDF (Israeli Defense Force) is crazy. I am especially intrigued by the women with weapons. Talk about tough chickas. Some of us were walking in the city and stopped to take a picture. A guard started approaching us and I got nervous wondering if we weren't allowed in this specific area. He then plopped down right next to Jessica Hawkins, my beloved roomie, and smiled for the picture with us. His comrade then came up and they both offered to take single shots with us. Bomb.

4 comments:

  1. Wow ... Two really good looking guys with big guns. Pretty cool.

    Love DAd

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I think you know which guns your dad is talking about. HA HA HA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I commented on this post earlier...but Dad told me I didn't apparently he was right.

    Nice pants.

    Do all the guns make you nervous at all? I guess not. They seem friendly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are those pants?

    I can't believe all the experiences you're having.........

    in those pants.

    ReplyDelete