Friday, October 29, 2010

22 you are so good to me...

...loving the love notes on my door
eating dins on my birthday with sister killian. she is my favorite person here because she is wise and giggles and sings with me and can whistle
led to surprise dance party by ferras, security guard who calls me, "big foot."
my roomies jessica and jenna who threw the party

lindsey lang- v.i.p.
annnnd, to top it all off katie backus and whitney leblanc made me this video and showed it for everyone to see in the auditorium. katie is the one who says i am like cauliflower and whitney is the one at the beginning who says i am more than just a big girl.
thank you thank you!!! and thanks for the emails and the camera mom and dad and the packages from wendy and cat tag and crew!!!

6 comments:

  1. my heavens! 22 IS good to you! and it LOOKS good on you, too. i love it and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday Lisa. What fun friends you have. I'm glad you got a dance party as they are your favs. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best birthday ever! Enjoy them while they last. At least for me they have been much less exciting the past few years. You are a friend magnet. Everyone wants to be your friend because you are the coolest. I want to be friends with your friends. They seem so fun. Crazy you've only known them a few months and you're already besties. That video was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy after watching that birthday video.

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto to what Cheryl said. People LOVE you b/c you are so easy to love and b/c you LOVE people.

    What a fun birthday! Seriously. You'll remember it forev. So glad you have such great friends!

    Mom & I want to know more about the Sister you giggle and whistle with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Lady Lisa - this made me miss you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete